Our parent company, Texas America Safety Company, has been in the business of selling quality personal protective equipment for over twenty years. There are many items you may not know about, so we would like to take the time to introduce some winter products to help you stay warm. Whether you plan to be sitting outside at a football game, going on a ski trip, hunting, or working every day in the outdoors, we think you will enjoy viewing these products.
Here is a list of some of our items that will help you stay warmer, and chances are, at a lower cost than retail stores. You can see full descriptions on our cold weather comfort products page.
- Winter liners. These are worn under hardhats to keep your head warm from outside cold. They can also be worn underneath a regular hoodie to add warmth.
- Knitted tube liners. Warm liners that fit over hardhats; they are either full-face or half-face.
- Plush Fleece Balaclava winter liners. These work much better than scarves, and come in navy, orange, or camo colors. Drawstring ensures warmth around your head and neck.
- Multifunctional Winter Gaiters. Made of microfiber, these can be worn 10 different ways.
- “Hot Rods” Warming Packs! Handy little packets that warm up your hands, feet, anywhere you need to stay warm! Be sure to check these warming packs that last for hours. You’ll be glad you did!
It is our goal to furnish you with safety information on a daily basis. We thank all our readers and blog contributors this past year, and wish all of you a safe, happy, and healthy New Year!
Don’t forget to ask for the 5% discount we offer if you mention that you read about it on our blog!