It may seem obvious but here are some tips to keep children safe on worksites.
1. Don’t play near construction site garbage or refuse.
2. Don’t play in water sored near construction sites.
3. Don’t fly kites in construction areas.
4. Don’t play around loud construction areas
5. Don’t climb fences around or near construction.
6. Don’t play around construction sites with air debris.
7. Don’t play around any construction area where demolition is involved.
8. If you see a child breaking any of these rules, let an adult know immediately.
Let’s keep our kids safe. Construction sites are a curiosity to our young people and these areas are very dangerous.