We all have to deal with a little stress, some of us, more than others. Sometimes stress can be a good thing- it can enhance your productivity. However, too much stress can create or worsen physical and emotional problems. Try to manage your stress levels through a healthy lifestyle and simple tension-reducing activities.
See if this will help in your every day life:
- Exercise regularly; aim for 30 minutes every day.
- Eat right. Protein-containing foods and those that contain Vitamins A, B, and C protect us from stress.
- Develop a positive attitude.
- Manage time efficiently.
- Talk things out; don’t hold feelings in.
- Understand that every crisis gives you an occasion to grow and learn.
- Get sufficient sleep.
- Have a support network of people you can count on for help.
- Stretch away tension; there are stretching exercises that can be done at your desk.